Established in 2007, Sintercom India Limited was founded as Maxtech Sintered Products Pvt. Ltd. It is one of the leading automotive sintered components manufacturer located in Pune, India. The company specialises in manufacturing medium to high-density sintered components for automotive engine, powertrain and exhaust systems. The company also manufactures sensor components that cater to global markets. Our product portfolio includes drivetrain gears, engine sprockets, pulleys, crankshaft bearing journals, transmission gears and synchro hubs, as well as ABS rings and Sensor Hego bosses and flanges.
Sintercom provides its esteemed customers with high-volume, high-precision and low-cost components, tailored to their specific requirements. This is ensured by leveraging the integrated manufacturing facility adhering to rigorous quality standards. The engineering and development centre, and a well-equipped, in-house quality lab help us achieve these goals better.
The company believes in adding value to their customer’s business and always puts their needs in focus.
BRIEF HISTORY OF SINTERCOM INDIA LIMITED
Set up as a joint venture between BRN Industries and Maxtech Manufacturing Inc. as MSPPL
BRN Acquires MMI’s stake in MSPPL
MIBA Group forms a Joint Venture with MSPPL
Renamed as Sintercom India Private Limited with ISO 14001:2004 Certification
Started Product Supply to Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Appreciated by Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. for Design and Development
Appreciated by Bajaj Auto Ltd. for Best Kaizen
Initiated processes for SME IPO filing with NSE
SIL Listed on NSE Emerge
Company migrated to Main Board of NSE
VISION AND MISSION
- Global Leadership in Sintering Business by Providing Innovation Technology for Processes & People.
- Increase Sinter component leverage in automobile up to 10 kgs. per vehicle.
- Improve the Material Yield using Sintering Technology.
- Improve Awareness about the Sintering Technology in Indian Manufacturing Industries.
STRENGTH OF THE COMPANY
- Proven capability in producing medium to high density sintered parts
- Fully integrated manufacturing facility
- Adhering to superior quality standards
- Focus on automotive components and drivetrain parts
- In-house R&D and tool development
- Broad portfolio of sintered components and materials, including stainless steel parts