- The Website is an information portal operated by the Company on the World Wide Web of the Internet (the "Web"), which provides information about Sintercom India Pvt. Ltd.
- Usage by Members: The Website enables Members to create and manage their own profile, to view products/services, act as a platform to share and update news and other information about the said products/services.
- The End User may be required to set up an account to use the Site or portions thereof.
- In order to visit and access the Website, the End-User must be competent to enter into a valid Contract as per S.11 of The Indian Contract Act, 1872 i.e.
- he/she must be above the age of 18 years;
- he/she must be of sound mind
- he/she must not be disqualified from entering into this agreement by any law
- This Agreement in electronic form will be valid as per Section 10A of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The End-User on registration with The Website represents and warrants that the End-user shall ensure competency to enter into this Agreement as per S.11 of The Indian Contract Act, 1872 and thereby intends to agree and abide by Terms and Conditions mentioned herein.
- On completion of the registration process, the End-user shall be deemed registered with the Website and shall be provided with a login ID/User ID and a Password to enable access to The Website.
- The Website retains the exclusive right regarding admission to the Website.
- The membership to the said Website shall begin only after the registration process has been completed.
- The End User grants the Website and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Website the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use the information provided by him/her in connection with the operation of the Website.
- The right to use this Site is personal to End-User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The End-user shall not transfer The Website account (including feedback) and User ID to another party;
- It is the sole responsibility of the End User to ensure the following: (1) protecting the confidentiality of the End User's password as designated to the End user and (2) to control the dissemination and use of the password; (2) authorize, monitor, and control any and all activities that may occur under the said password.
- The End User shall ensure that he/she exits from the account at the end of each session by clicking on the Log out/Sign Out button provided therein.
- The End User shall be solely responsible to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to its password(s) or account(s).
- The End User agrees to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security that may come to the knowledge of the End User.
- The Website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the failure of the End User to comply with these provisions.
- The End User represents and warrants that the End User is at least 18 years of age.
- The End-user shall not use the website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national,or international laws, third party rights or policies.
- The End-user shall not use the Website, it’s services or tools to form legally binding contracts.
- That the End User shall be fully responsible for all use of the account and for any actions or activities that take place through use of the respective account.
- The End-user shall not post content or items in an inappropriate category, areas, subject on The Website.
- The End-user shall not use the Website, it’s services or tools to form legally binding contracts.
- The End-user shall not use manipulate or interfere with other users' information.
- The End-user shall not use, post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content.
- The End-user shall not take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems(such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to The Website);
- The End-user shall not distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- The End-user shall not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm The Website, or the interests or property of The Website users;
- The End-user shall not export or re-export any of The Website tools except in compliance with the intellectual property laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- The End-user shall not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses;
- The End-user shall not hold the Website liable for any damages, whatsoever resulting from the use by the End Use of this Site;
- The End-user shall take precautions to ensure that whatever is selected for use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malicious codes and other items of a destructive nature;
- The End User shall not Post any material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- The End User shall not Post any material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening,harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by The Website in its sole discretion
- The end user shall not use the Website by impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresent its identity or provide any false information in any information-collection portion of this website, such as a registration or enrolment application page, assessment questionnaire, etc.
- The End User shall not allow any other person or entity to use his/her identification for posting or viewing comments, information, etc.
- The End User shall not engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the the Site, or which, in the sole judgment of The Website, exposes The Website or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
- The End User shall not use this website or the information, data, Content (Collectively‘Content’) provided therein in a manner which has not been explicitly permitted by these Terms or the text of the website itself;
- The End User shall not copy, modify or create derivative works involving the Content. The End User may, however, print a reasonable number of copies of the Content for his/her personal use, provided the End User must reproduce all proprietary copyright and trademark notices.
- The End User shall not take any action intended to interfere with the operation of this website or the Company;
- The End User shall not access or attempt to access any portion of this website to which the End User have not been explicitly granted access;
- The End User shall not directly or indirectly authorize anyone else to take actions prohibited in this section;
- The End User shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using this website or the Content.
- The End User agrees that the End User shall be solely responsible for all information,including but not limited to data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (Collectively ‘information’) that the End User uploads, posts, emails, transmits or otherwise makes available (collectively "Upload") to any portion of the Site and the Company and/or Website shall bear no responsibility or liability towards the same.
- Under no circumstances will the Website be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such information Uploaded via the Site.
The Site may provide links to other third party World Wide Web sites or resources and The Website may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms the End Users enter and subsequently allow advertisers to respond to such search terms with advertisements or sponsored content.
The presence of such links does not indicate approval or endorsement by the Website of material contained on those websites. The End User acknowledges and agrees that the Website does not review or endorse and has no control over such sites and resources and is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources.
The Website shall not be responsible or liable for any Materials, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or other content of such linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Website, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements and neither does it make any representations regarding their content or accuracy.
- By placing, submitting, displaying, transmitting, and/or posting material or content on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, messages, comments, data, music, audio, photographs, images, graphics, animations, designs, ideas, video, sound recordings, other audio-visual content, code, or other material (collectively, "User Content"), you acknowledge that the Company is not obligated to pre-screen, review, monitor, or edit User Content.
- The Company reserves the right to delete, remove, modify, move, block or refuse(without your notice or permission) any User Content for any reason. While the Company reserves the right to moderate the User Forums, the Company is not responsible in any manner for any of the content that Users post. The term "User Content" also includes, without limitation, and refers to all of the information you submit or we may receive related to your account. "Post" and "posting" means, including, but not limited to, to upload, post, transmit, share, store, link or otherwise make available on or through the Site.
- Additionally, you automatically grant to the Company a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and sub licensable license to the User Content and any information you provide the Company, indirectly or directly, including without limitation the rights of the Company to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt (including without limitation the rights to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies), publish, reformat, display, perform, broadcast, transmit, exhibit, excerpt, translate, host, cache, index, encode, tag, archive, store, create derivative works from, and otherwise exploit all or portions of the User Content you post, upload, incorporate, or make available on this Site, User Forums, and any website owned by the Company, including any User Content posted on or to the Site or Services through a third party, in any form, format, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion without accounting, notification, credit, or other obligation to you, and the right to license and sublicense and authorize others to exercise any of the rights granted hereunder to the Company, in the Company’s sole discretion.
You automatically waive all "moral rights" with respect to the posted User Content in perpetuity. You grant the Company the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any User Content you provide or otherwise submit to the Company for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, commercial purposes and developing manufacturing and marketing commercial products using such information.
You will not be entitled to any compensation for any of the rights you grant to the Company in and to User Content or in this paragraph. You authorize the Company to use your name, likeness, and any other personal or biographical information in connection with use of the User Content you provide. You agree that the Company may use or disclose information about you or your use of this Site, including User Content, to comply with laws and requests by governmental or regulatory agencies, to protect and/or defend the Company’s rights or property, or to protect the safety of the Company, its employees and membership, or the public.
The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted, stored, or uploaded by Users or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, including on any third party social networking websites in which the Company maintains a profile, nor is the Company responsible or liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, obscenity, or pornography that exists on the Site, or third party social networking websites in which the Company maintains a profile, or that User may encounter.
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of User Content. The Company does not endorse or support any opinions expressed in any User Content or on any third party social networking websites in which the Company maintains a profile and makes no claim that User Forums or User Content is appropriate for any particular purpose or audience. All User Content is the sole responsibility of the person who provided it.
- The End User acknowledges that, although the Internet is essentially a secure environment, there may be certain interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of The Website. The End User agrees that neither the Website nor the Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet.
- While it is The Website’s objective to make the Website accessible 24 hours per day, 7days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance.
- The End-user understands and acknowledges that on account of circumstances both within and outside of the control of The Website, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time.
- Further, the Website may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information, may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
- The website makes every effort to ensure that the contents provided herein are correct and complete. The Website, however, does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this Website. Under no circumstances will The Website be liable for any loss or direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by reliance on this information. The Website may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described on this site at any time without notice.
- Information concerning The Website, Company or any of its subsidiaries, their employees, customers, agents, suppliers, franchisees, affiliates or others on whom data is collected, stored, or processed is the property of the website and the Company and is confidential except for the necessary disclosures required by law.
- All rights, title and interest in and to the website, including the Content, and all intellectual property rights, including all copyright, trademark, patent and trade secret rights therein shall remain with the Company and our licensors and vendors, and no ownership interest is transferred to the End Useror any other entity by virtue of making the Content available on the website, granting the foregoing licenses or entering into this Agreement.
- Everything located on or in this Site, is the exclusive property of The Company, or used with express permission of the Copyright and/or Trademark owner. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE COMPANY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Any violation of this policy may result in a Copyright, Trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject End User to civil and /or criminal penalties.
- This Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information,including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of the Website protected by copyright as a collective work under the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. The Company owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End Users are not supposed to modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. End User may download / print / save copyrighted material for End User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission/license from of The Company and the copyright owner is duly obtained as per Section 30 of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. Even if such a license is obtained, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made.
- End User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- Trademarks that are located within or on the Site or a Web site otherwise are as per the provisions of The Trade Marks Act, 1999 and which are owned or operated in conjunction with The Company shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive Intellectual property of The Company.
- Any other mark within or on the Site or a Web site otherwise other than as mentioned above are used under the express permission of the Proprietor of such Trade Mark and are for the exclusive benefit and use of THE WEBSITE, unless otherwise stated. THE WEBSITE holds the right of permitted use as defined under S.2 (r) (ii) of The Trade Marks Act, 1999 in such scenario.
- End User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
- None of the data, content, information (Collectively ‘content’) contained in this Website should be viewed as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to purchase or avail of any of the services. Rather, the information on The Website is provided to the End-user with the sole intention of providing information to the End User with respect to Sintercom India Pvt. Ltd. and its products/service/others.
- The Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Site at all times, including any chat rooms, blogs and forums that may hereinafter be included as part of the Site, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by The Company, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, The Company shall have the right to remove from the Website any material that The Company, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
- Posting, Uploading of information on or through the Website by the End User (either by offering suggestions via e-mail, participating in any online assessment questionnaires, survey, or other interactive inquiry forms available on this Site), shall be considered non-confidential and the Website shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, or information contained in such posts/uploads without any obligation and, for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such
By posting such aforementioned communications on or through this Site,the End User shall be deemed to have granted to THE WEBSITE a world-wide, royalty- free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed (i) to provide and promote the specific portion of the Site to which such Materials were submitted or made available, and (ii) for the purpose for which such Materials were submitted or made available or (iii) to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees.
The End User agrees to indemnify and hold the Website,and its directors, officers, agents, subsidiary organizations, partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Materials the End User posts or Uploads, use of the Site by the user, etc.
- The End User acknowledges that the Website may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Site, including without limitation, the maximum number of days that Uploaded Materials will be retained by the Site, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on the Website's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) the End User may access the Site in a given period of time. The End User acknowledges that the Website reserves the right to remove accounts. The End User further acknowledges that the Website reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice.
- End User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Company, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of this Site by End User.
All legal disputes will be settled under the laws of Indian courts subject to laws of Republic of India. In the event of any dispute of whatever nature, arising under this Agreement, such dispute shall be settled through good faith negotiation among the parties. In case such dispute cannot be resolved by negotiation within 30 days such dispute shall be referred to binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The place of arbitration shall be Pune, India. The decision of the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding upon the parties. In case of the dispute requiring intervention of courts, courts in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- End user expressly agrees that use of this site is at end user's sole risk. neither the website, company, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that use of the site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to (i) the results that may be obtained from use of this site, or (ii) the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through this site.
- This site is made accessible on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury causedby, including but not limityed to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. end user specifically acknowledges that the company is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with end user.
- In no event shall the company, or any person or entity, including but not limited to involved in creating, producing or distributing this site or the contents hereof, and any software, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this site. end user hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on this site and the microsites.
- In addition to the terms set forth above, neither the company, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for, including but not limited to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within this site, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the end user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. none of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including without limitation lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
- The company is not responsible for any content that a user,subscriber, or an unauthorized user may post on this site. any content that is posted or uploaded that is or may be deemed unsuitable can and may be taken down by the company. moreover, the company reserves the right to edit, change, alter, delete and prohibit any and all content that it, the company, deems unsuitable for the website.
The Website reserves the right to change, alter or update (Collectively ‘change;) the content provided therein and the terms and conditions provided herein without notice. The Website shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of The Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. The continued access or use of the Website after such change shall be deemed acceptance by the End user of these Terms and Conditions or of such changes.
1. The End User hereby agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this User Agreement with End User and disable the User ID allotted to the End User, at any time for any reason, including but not limited to any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the following types of actions are cause for immediate removal, repeal and/or suspension or termination of the End User’ account:
- The use of the Website to (including, without limitation, eligibility requirements):
- harm or intimidate another person in any way, including restricting or inhibiting any other user from using The Website;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through the use of similar email addresses, usernames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device;
- disguise the origin of any Public Information that is transmitted to any third party;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another End User;
- advertise merchandise, auctions, services or commercial websites, unrelated to the topic or spirit of the Company/Website
- resell Public Information or access to Public Information;
- or collect or store personal data about other users;
- Posting any Public Information or other material:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory,intimidating, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, invasive of another's privacy (including the posting of private emails or contact information about another individual), hateful, or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable, including any Public Information or other material that may be considered hate speech;
- that is obscene, pornographic or adult in nature;
- that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation (including, but not limited to, "spam," "junk mail," and "chain letters");
- that is inappropriate, posted in bad faith, or contrary to the spirit of the Company/Website
- that uses the Website primarily as a lead generator or listing service for another website;
- Encouraging others to violate this Agreement;
- Violation (intentional or unintentional) of this Agreement, or of any applicable local, state,national or international law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Disclose the Private Information of any member of the Company/Website without the permission of that member; or
- posting of other inappropriate actions, Public Information or other materials may also warrant removal and/or suspension from our website.
- 1. The Website may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice to the End User.
- 2. Such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which The Company/Website Company/Website and its third party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement and the terms and conditions mentioned herein, all rights granted to the Ends-User under this Agreement will terminate and revert to the Company/Website
- 3. The End User agrees that any termination of the End user’s access to the Site under any provision hereof may be effected without prior notice, and in such event the Website may immediately deactivate or delete the said account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Site. Further, the End User agrees that the Website shall not be liable to the End User or any third-party for any termination of access to the Site.
- The use of the Website to (including, without limitation, eligibility requirements):
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any computer routines, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or publicly display any information displayed on our website (except for Your Information), or create derivative works from our website (other than from Your Information), to the extent that such action(s) would constitute copyright infringement or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of the Company/Website or any other third party, except with the prior written consent of Company/Website.
- The End-user acknowledges that a violation or attempted violation of any of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions will cause such damage to The Company as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, the End-User agrees that that The Company shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by the End-user or affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from the End-user any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by The Company in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees. The End-user agrees that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
- The End User agrees that in the event of breach of any Terms of this Agreement, the Website shall have, in addition to any and all remedies of law, the right to an injunction, specific performance or other equitable relief to prevent the violation or threatened violation of End User’s obligations hereunder
- This Agreement and any operating rules for The Website established by The Company constitute the entire agreement of the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect..
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction,such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
- Nothing in this agreement shall be created, intended to create or construed as a joint venture, partnership, agency, employer-employee, franchiser-franchisee or similar relationship between the End User and the Website, or as authorizing either Party to act as an agent of the other.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, any terms and conditions; rights,responsibilities and obligations; warranties and representations, which by their nature survive termination or expiration of the Agreement, shall remain in effect even after expiry or termination of this Agreement. In case a specific period of such survival is prescribed under a particular provision, such provision shall survive the expiry or termination for such period only.
- Words imparting singular shall include plural and vice versa.
- Words imparting any gender shall include all gender.
- Words imparting persons shall include bodies corporate.
- Any reference to a statutory provisions/laws shall include such provision as is from time to time modified or re-enacted.
- the words include and including are to be considered without limitation.
- All indices, titles, subject headings, Clause titles and similar items are provided for the purpose of reference and convenience and are not intended to be inclusive or definitive or to affect the meaning, content or scope of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter of this Agreement.
PRIVITY OF MEMBERSHIP :
OBLIGATIONS OF END-USER :The End User undertakes and agrees to the following:
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES BY THE END USER :The End User represents and warrants as under:
USE OF THE WEBSITE :
3RD PART LINKS :
USER GENRATED CONTENT :
TECHNICAL ISSUES :
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION :
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS :
CONTENT &SERVICES :
GRANT OF LICENSE :
GENERAL PRACTICES :
GOVERNING LAW :
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY :
CHANGE TO THE WEBSITE :
TERMINATION :The End User hereby agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this User Agreement with End User and disable the User ID allotted to the End User, at any time for any reason, including but not limited to any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions. The Website may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice to the End User.
Such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which The Company and its third party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement and the terms and conditions mentioned herein, all rights granted to the Ends-User will terminate and revert to The Company and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable. The End User agrees that any termination of the End user’s access to the Site under any provision hereof may be effected without prior notice, and in such event the Website may immediately deactivate or delete the said account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Site. Further, the End User agrees that the Website shall not be liable to the End User or any third-party for any termination of access to the Site.
INTERFERENCE WITH THE WEBSITE :The End User agrees not to :
INJUNCTIVE RELIEF :
EQUITABLE RELIEF :
JOINT VENTURE WITH:
Proven capability in producing medium to high density sintered parts
Fully integrated manufacturing facility
Adhering to superior quality standards
Focus on automotive components and drivetrain parts
In-house R&D and tool development
Broad portfolio of sintered components and materials, including stainless steel parts